Diatom and microalgae service analyses
Before sending material, it is advisable to contact BCCM/DCG to make sure that the material to be analysed is within its scope and technical capabilities, to discuss extra requirements and to be informed of the price offer.
Service reports are included in the price.
To order an analysis, contact us and send your samples or isolates with an official (purchase) order form from your company, specifying:
|Check prices||Request analysis|
List of service analyses
|Isolation of microalgae and creation of clonal strains|
|Identification of living (non-axenic) monoclonal algae cultures based on morphology and DNA|
|Scanning Electron Microscopy|
|Imaging Flow Cytometry|
|Multi-Mode Cell Imaging|
Consultancy and collaboration
Our team of PhD level experts is always available for a broad range of professional consultancy and specialist services. Covered topics include, but are not limited to
- microalgae taxonomy and characterization
- preservation of microalgae cultures
- management and quality assurance of microbial resources
- literature studies, e.g. industrial application and safety of specific organisms
- advisory support in scientific dossiers
BCCM/DCG is also open to collaboration with both industrial and academic partners.