Last updated on 10 May 2016
|Supply samples from public collection|
|Genomic DNA (gDNA)||140,00||180,00|
|Genomic DNA BCCM strain (2,5 µg)|
|Deposit of strain in the public collection||no charges||no charges|
|Viability and purity check, preservation and the first year of safe-keeping||204,00||204,00|
|Reduced fee for the above if the deposit is made after 30 June||154,00||154,00|
|Annual maintenance fee, incl. one yearly viability test, its report, and forwarding of the resulting subculture if requested in article 2 (mailing costs not included)||69,00||69,00|
|Release of subculture (only to the depositor or to third parties with the depositor’s written authorisation)||40,00||40,00|
|Preparation of a new batch for long-term storage(1)||160,00||160,00|
(1) A new batch of samples is prepared when necessary, for example when the batch is depleted.
Packaging and shipping fee will be added per shipment. Courier cost will be charged only in case when the customer prefers shipment by courier and when the customer has no local courier account number.
Handling fee and banking charges will be charged per invoice.
Ordering information and material transfer agreement
How to submit an order
Dr Annick Wilmotte or Marine Renard
Centre for Protein Engineering
Institute of Chemistry B6
University of Liège
- by phone a: +32-(0)4-366 33 87 or +32-(0)4-366 38 56
- by fax: +32-(0)4-366 33 64
- by e-mail: BCCM.ULC@ulg.ac.be
- on-line b: shopping cart
aAll orders by telephone must be followed by a written confirmation (mail, fax, e-mail, on-line).
bOnly possible if you have a BCCM/ULC customer number, which will be allocated to your company/laboratory after your first order.
Specifications to be mentioned in the order form/letter for sample supply
For strains from the public collection, please specify:
- the exact identification of the requested materials (name and ULC accession number);
- the form of supply: active living strain in liquid medium, genomic DNA;
- the invoice address if different from the shipping address;
- VAT (Value Added Tax) number, if existing;
- how you would like us to ship the materials c;
- a confirmation that the persons responsible for handling the biological material have read and agree to the conditions stated in the BCCM Material Transfer Agreement.
c The customer can choose between shipment by the postal service at ambient temperature (no extra costs, but at the customer's own risk as regards loss) and shipment by a courier (at the customer's own expense). In the latter case, please inform us of your local courier account number or confirm that we can add the courier costs to the invoice.