Last data update:
16 December 2019 04:14 CET
- Search the BCCM/LMG catalogue by using the search form below or the taxon browser.
- Forms of supply
- Distribution of strains for screening purposes
- Price list
Read also the instructions of use which explain how to optimise your search.
|Field||Free text boxes
(select a field and type your query)
Forms of supply: cultures (freeze-dried, active, frozen) and genomic DNA (gDNA)
- Most of our bacterial strains are available as freeze-dried cultures.
- In case a strain is not available in freeze-dried form, it will be sent as an actively growing culture without charging additional costs.
- In case an actively growing culture is requested of a strain for which a freeze-dried culture is available, an additional lab fee cost will be charged. See additional charges.
- In exceptional cases, strains need to be sent frozen on dry ice. In such cases, BCCM/LMG will notify the customer prior to shipment.
- See the BCCM/LMG Bacterial genomic DNA
- BCCM/LMG offers large parts of its collection for screening purposes under a limited, non-exclusive license. Orders for screening purposes contain at least 100 strains.
- A model Screening Assessment Agreement (SAA) with price indications can be found here.
- The SAA foresees 3 distinct and successive phases, each with specific costs charged:
- SCREENING sensu stricto: primary assessment/detection of wanted substances/attributes/functions
- CHARACTERIZATION: detailed examination of the characteristics of the strain/substance/attribute/function
- COMMERCIAL USE: use of the strain/substance/attribute for the purpose of profit